Information on How to Request a Donation from Us
Saviah Cellars is proud of our ongoing philanthropic efforts, and we are pleased to support a variety of charitable organizations, with particular emphasis on charities in our local community.
You may submit a donation request for a tasting gift certificate for up to 4 people (estimated value $80.00), or wine for auction by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not donate wine for event tables. Requesting organizations must provide their non-profit identification number for tax purposes (must be 501c status). The majority of our donations are not for wine, but rather a tasting experience at our winery facility in Walla Walla.
- Requests for cash will not be considered.
- Saviah Cellars will not deliver or ship donated items. Recipients must make arrangements to pick up their donation.
- We require a minimum of 4 weeks’ notice for a request to be considered.
- Only requests made by email or mail will be considered.
- Due to the volume of requests, phone solicitations will not be accepted.
- If your event falls within our guidelines and is approved, we will notify you via email shortly after receipt of your request.
- Unfortunately, the volume of donation requests we receive does not allow us to support or respond to every request.
- Gift certificates for tastings have no cash value other than to be applied to tasting flights.
Please include the following information in your email:
- Description of Organization
- Name of Contact Person
- E-mail of Contact Person
- Name of Event
- Date of Event
- Type of Donation Requested
- Your organization’s 501C number
- Donation Form
We wish you all the best with your charitable activities, and we appreciate your interest in Saviah Cellars!