Winery & Tasting Room Hours:
Open Daily 10am-5pm
Indoor seating and
outdoor patio seating available.
Visiting Saviah Cellars
Saviah Cellars invites you to our tasting room located in the heart of the Walla Walla Valley’s vineyard country. We offer a variety of wines for every palate and a friendly, knowledge staff who takes pride in providing a first-class hospitality experience for everyone who comes to see us.
Enjoy a flight of specially selected, distinct wines that capture the essence of the extraordinary vineyards located in the Walla Walla and Columbia Valley appellations. The flight includes wines from our Classic, Reserve and Estate Collections. Wine is also available for purchase by the Glass or by the Bottle to enjoy at the winery.
We are a dog-friendly winery and have plenty of outdoor space where you are welcome to have your dog. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate dogs in the tasting room.
For groups larger than 6 people, please email to inquire about availability to accommodate your group: email@example.com.
Tasting fee: $15/person.
Flights are complimentary for Wine Club members (two waived fees per membership) and up to 4 guests. Tasting Fee is refundable with bottle purchase or Wine Club signup.
- Reservations are requested. Book an appointment quickly and easily online any time, or call us at 509-522-2181.
- Walk-ins accepted based on availability.
- Face masks are required for all visitors regardless of vaccination status. Please wear face mask when entering the facility and any time you are not seated at your table, both indoors and outdoors.
- Due to space and seating capacity, reservations are limited to 6 persons per appointment (including non-tasters, children, etc.). If your group is larger than 6 persons, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability to accommodate your group.
- Outdoor reservations are weather dependent. In the case of inclement weather, we cannot guarantee indoor seating, but will be happy to accommodate you indoors if space allows.
- We do not allow outside food indoors, but you are welcome to enjoy your own food on our patio or lawn.
- Please arrive promptly and plan on a one-hour experience to allow for us to accommodate all reservations and thoroughly sanitize between guests.