Winery & Tasting Room Hours:
Open Daily 10am-5pm
Indoor seating and
outdoor patio seating available.
Plan your Visit
Saviah Cellars invites you to our tasting room located in the heart of the Walla Walla Valley’s vineyard country. We offer a variety of wines for every palate and a friendly, knowledge staff who takes pride in providing a first-class hospitality experience for everyone who comes to see us.
Enjoy a flight of specially selected, distinct wines that capture the essence of the extraordinary vineyards located in the Walla Walla and Columbia Valley appellations. The flight includes wines from our Classic, Reserve and/or Estate Collections. Wine is also available for purchase by the Glass or by the Bottle to enjoy at the winery.
We can accommodate groups up to 12 people indoors and up to 16 people outdoors (space and weather dependent) with a reservation. If your group is larger than 6 people, please email to inquire about availability to accommodate your group: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Large group appointments are available between 10:00am and 3:00pm.
Tasting fee: $20/person.
Flights are complimentary for Wine Club members (two waived fees per membership) and up to 4 guests. Tasting Fee is refundable with $40 minimum bottle purchase or Wine Club signup.
- Reservations are required. Book an appointment quickly and easily online.
- Walk-ins accepted based on availability.
- If your group is larger than 6 persons, please contact us at email@example.com to inquire about availability to accommodate your group.
- Outdoor reservations are weather dependent. In the case of inclement weather, we cannot guarantee indoor seating, but will be happy to accommodate you indoors if space allows.
- We do not allow outside food indoors, but you are welcome to enjoy your own food on our patio or lawn.
- Please arrive promptly and plan on a one-hour experience to allow for us to accommodate all reservations and prepare your table for our next guests.
We are a dog-friendly winery and have plenty of outdoor space where you are welcome to have your dog. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate dogs in the tasting room.
Tasting Room Hours
We are open to visitors daily from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm by appointment. The last tasting is at 4:00 pm. Walk-ins can be accommodated based on availability.
Closed on New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.