Winery & Tasting Room Hours:
Open Daily 10am-4pm
Visiting Saviah Cellars
All tastings will be held outdoors due to State mandates. Please dress warmly, bring a blanket, and we’ll do our best to keep you warm with our patio heaters, firepit and some delicious wine.
We are open to visitors daily from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm for outdoor tasting flights, retail purchases and curbside pickup.
Saviah Cellars invites you to our tasting room located in the heart of the Walla Walla Valley’s vineyard country. We offer a variety of wines for every palate and a friendly, knowledge staff who takes pride in providing a first-class hospitality experience for everyone who comes to see us.
Enjoy a flight of specially selected, distinct wines that capture the essence of the extraordinary vineyards located in the Walla Walla and Columbia Valley appellations. The flight includes wines from our Classic, Reserve and Estate Collections.
Wine is also available for purchase by the Glass or by the Bottle to enjoy at the winery, and we are open for curbside pickup.
We are a dog-friendly winery and have plenty of outdoor space and a lawn area that you are welcome to have your dog. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate dogs in the tasting room.
Tasting fee: $15/person.
Flights are complimentary for Wine Club members and their guests. Tasting Fee is refundable with bottle purchase or Wine Club signup.
Please take note that we have modified services and implemented precautions to meet regulations and social distancing guidelines:
- Reservations are requested. Book an appointment quickly and easily online any time, or call us at 509-522-2181.
- Walk-ins accepted based on availability.
- Face masks are REQUIRED when entering the facility and any time you are not seated at your table, both indoors and outdoors.
- Groups are capped at 6 people total per table (including non-tasters, children, etc.); Limit of 2 households per table.
- Seating arrangements have been reconfigured to ensure safe distancing between parties.
- Please arrive promptly and plan on a one-hour experience to allow for us to accommodate all reservations and thoroughly sanitize between guests.
Production Tour & Tasting
NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Enhance your wine knowledge with a behind-the-scenes look at the process of making wine. Enjoy a walking tour where you will visit the vineyard to learn about terroir, trellising, and our vineyard practices. Next stop on the tour is everyone’s favorite barrel sampling (the wine that is)! After the winery tour, you will return to the Terroir Room for a private tasting of 5-7 current release wines. Tour and Tasting generally takes 60 minutes.
Tour appointments are available weekly on Friday, Saturday or Sunday at 11am, 1pm and 3pm. Limited to 10 people per tour. Appointments may be available for alternative days available upon request.
- $25 per person for non-members.
- Complimentary for Saviah Cellars’ Wine Club members and guests.
- Non-members receive a $10 tasting fee waiver with bottle purchase.
- Join the Wine Club and $25 tour & tasting fee will be waived.
- Advance appointment required. Tours offered based on availability.
This is a private tour for your group and other visitors will not be scheduled at the same time. As we have reserved this time for you, we ask for 24-hours advance notice of cancellation.
To reserve a tour, please call us at 509.522.2181, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tours are not offered during event weekends including Fall Release, Holiday Barrel Tasting, April Release, and May Release.