Visiting Saviah Cellars
We are open to visitors daily from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm for tasting flights, retail purchases and curbside pickup.
To BOOK AN APPOINTMENT, just select a date and time from the calendar below.
Saviah Cellars invites you to our tasting room located in the heart of the Walla Walla Valley’s vineyard country. We offer a variety of wines for every palate and a friendly, knowledge staff who takes pride in providing a first-class hospitality experience for everyone who comes to see us.
Enjoy a flight of specially selected, distinct wines that capture the essence of the extraordinary vineyards located in the Walla Walla and Columbia Valley appellations. The flight includes wines from our Classic, Reserve and/or Estate Collections. Wine is also available for purchase by the Glass or by the Bottle to enjoy at the winery.
We are a dog-friendly winery and have plenty of outdoor space and a lawn area that you are welcome to have your dog. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate dogs in the tasting room.
Tasting fee: $20/person.
Flights are complimentary for Wine Club members (two waived fees per membership) and up to 4 guests. Tasting Fee is refundable with $40 minimum bottle purchase or Wine Club signup.
- Reservations are requested. Book an appointment quickly and easily online any time or call us at 509-522-2181.
- Walk-ins accepted based on availability.
- If your group is larger than 6 persons, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability to accommodate your group.
- Outdoor reservations are weather dependent. In the case of inclement weather, we cannot guarantee indoor seating but will be happy to accommodate you indoors if space allows.
- We do not allow outside food indoors, but you are welcome to enjoy your own food on our patio or lawn.
- Please arrive promptly and plan on a one-hour experience to allow for us to accommodate all reservations and prepare your table for our next guests.